2018 SHOT Show Firearm - 22" Heavy Sporter barrel with suppressor ready threads and detachable muzzle brake, A-TACS AU Camo on stock, barrel and action, varmint and long range calibers.
Hunting predators requires patience, skill, and the right tools. The X-Bolt Predator Hunter in A-TACS AU is the perfect tool for getting a clean shot on slippery coyotes. The top-tier camouflage pattern is applied to every practical surface of the rifle, minimizing glare and maximizing your concealability. The 22" barrel is the optimal length for the venerable and increasingly more popular 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge, and it's the ideal length for handling in brush. The heavy sporter contour barrel increases repeat shot consistency for confident accuracy. Each of the calibers has a tighter than standard twist to allow you to use heavier bullets with high ballistic coefficients for longer range shots.
- RECEIVER – Steel; A-TACS-AU camouflage finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Heavy Sporter; A-TACS-AU camouflage finish; Free-floating; Hand chambered; Target crown; Muzzle brake on 1/2-28 suppressor threads; 5/8-24 on 6MM and 6.5 Creedmoor; Thread protector included
- ACTION – Bolt-action; 60° bolt lift; Adjustable Feather Trigger; Detachable rotary magazine; Top-tang safety; Bolt unlock button; A-TACS AU camouflage finish
- STOCK – Composite; Textured gripping surfaces; Right-hand palm swell; A-TACS AU camouflage finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating
- FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed; 223 and 22-250 have fast twist barrels for shooting wind bucking heavy bullets; Elite Sand Cerakote on muzzle brake, thread protector and trigger guard.
|Calibre / Chamber||6.5CM|
|Barrel||Heavey sporter, A-TACS camo finish, muzzle break 1/2-28 thread|
|Receiver||Steel, A-TACS camo finish|
|Trigger||Adjustable feather trigger|
|Safety||Top tang safety, bolt unlock button|
|Sights||Drilled and tapped|
|Recoil Pad||Inflex recoil pad|
|Pull Length||13 5/8"|
|Drop of Comb||11/16"|
|Drop at Heel||1/2"|