MeoStar® B1 56mm HD Series New
Fluoride lens elements deliver incredible images at maximum distances.
Developed to be the ultimate longrange, low light binocular the MeoStar® 15x56 HD features massive56mm HD objective lenses providing a light gathering capability unmatched byany premium large objective binocular. Extra-low dispersion, fluoride objectivelens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing inchallenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increasedcontrast and vivid color fidelity. ProprietaryMB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum lighttransmission in dusk to nighttime conditions and ensures superior brightnessand pin point resolution. Our MeoShieldTMcoating protects exposedlens surfaces from abrasion. Sculpted thumb pockets and properly balancedchassis are comfortable during long glassing sessions. If you spend your hoursin the field during the edges of the day and into night our largest MeoStar®binocular will deliver the brightest view.
15x56– Massive 56mm HD objectives for observing the greatest detail at maximumdistances in low light to dark conditions. Excellent choice for early morning,dusk and nighttime nature watching, hunting and astronomy.
- MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM - MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- HD Lens Elements - High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Central focus wheel smoothly operates on a finely tuned ratio allowing precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Integrated central diopter control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Ergonomic Armor Design - Protective rubber armor is softer in strategic locations to help reduce hand fatigue and improve grip. Sculpted thumb pockets accommodate a variety of hand positions and encourages a balanced and comfortable hold.
- Chassis Construction - Aircraft grade aluminum chassis is incredibly robust and built to survive rough conditions in the field.
- Lifetime Warranty - All binoculars carry Meopta’s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.
- Eyepieces - Designed with elements to eliminate distortion and deliver extra-wide, edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity. Twist-up, removable eyecups accommodate all users.