A model with open sights having a height adjustable front sight with an optic fibre for better legibility. The main advantage of this model is its stock with a cheekpiece made of quality Turkish walnut and finished by oiling. From the ergonomic point of view, it suits a wide range of users. Thanks to its original shape, the stock is suitable both for firing with open sights and with optics. The grip panels are roughened with a new type of checkering.
With its CZ 557 series, Česká zbrojovka enters the land of 21st century weapons and again reaches the peak in the field of hunting bolt action centerfire rifles. CZ 557 combines the decades of weapons designing and manufacturing experience along with user experience of hunters resulting in using the most advanced materials and technologies.
All this gave rise to a modern centerfire rifle having traditional appearance and unique user properties which are appreciated by all shooters, from beginners to professionals firing thousands of rounds a year.
Characteristic features of CZ 557 series
- A receiver made of one piece of material with integral dovetail for mounting a riflescope;
- Top quality forged barrel;
- Easy ejection of cartridge cases;
- A short extractor and modified ejector for smooth operation;
- Cocking of the striking mechanism is signalled by a cocking indicator protruding from the bolt sleeve;
- Adjustable trigger pull and drag;
- Possibility to open the action also in the locked position;
- Floating barrel.
|Calibre / Chamber||30-06Sprg|
|Barrel||Hammer forged blued, free floating|
|Receiver||Single piece steel, with 19mm dovetail|
|Magazine Capacity||5 Round|
|Safety||3 position safety|
|Recoil Pad||Thick recoil pad|