The CZ 557 RANGE RIFLE is a universal centerfire rifle intended for use by professionals who use their weapon for everyday work. It boasts with a universal system of sights. It is equipped with adjustable open sights on the barrel and a weaver rail on the receiver. The rail has a groove in the middle to allow aiming through open sights. If the weaver rail is removed, there is a standard dovetail on the receiver with CZ interface (19 mm). Factory setting of the trigger mechanism is 2-stage. The mechanism is, however, fully adjustable. Therefore, it can be adjusted according to the user's needs, even as one-stage trigger. With its CZ 557 series, Česká zbrojovka enters the land of 21st century weapons and again reaches the peak in the field of hunting bolt action centerfire rifles. CZ 557 combines the decades of weapons designing and manufacturing experience along with user experience of hunters resulting in using the most advanced materials and technologies. All this gave rise to a modern centerfire rifle having traditional appearance and unique user properties which are appreciated by all shooters, from beginners to professionals firing thousands of rounds a year.
CHARACTERISTIC FEATURES OF CZ 557 SERIES
- A receiver made of one piece of material with integral dovetail for mounting a riflescope;
- Top quality forged barrel;
- Easy ejection of cartridge cases;
- A short extractor and modified ejector for smooth operation;
- Cocking of the striking mechanism is signalled by a cocking indicator protruding from the bolt sleeve;
- Adjustable trigger pull and drag;
- Possibility to open the action also in the locked position;
- Floating barrel.