Versatility for your next hunt, whenever or wherever it may be.
Whether stalking, on top of your lightweight mountain rifle or in dense woodlands, the 6x zoom, low-light performance and compact design of the MeoStar R2 1.7-10x42 RD will meet or exceed expectations each and every time.
- MeoLux - Our innovative, new proprietary MeoLux lens coatings allow for class-leading 95% light transmission. You need to be able to see longer to take safe, lethal shots when it matters most, and MeoLux coatings allow just for that.
- MeoDrop - MeoDrop is a proprietary hydrophobic lens coating designed to repel water, grease, skin oils and lens surface contaminates that can impair clarity. This microscopic hydrophobic layer – applied to all external lens surfaces – repels water so that rain and moisture forms a tight ball and simply rolls off the lens surface. MeoDrop coated lenses are easily wiped clean with no smudging or smearing, stay clean longer and maintain the highest level of visual clarity, ensuring that the outside environment will have no effect on your ability to pick out an intended target in rain, snow or whatever else Mother Nature can throw at you.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoQuick - MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- MeoTrak II Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak II posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ¼ MOA (0,7cm / 100m) click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- RD2 - All R2 series riflescopes are available with our brand-new advanced illumination system, featuring eight-levels of reticle brightness. Offering the versatility for shooting over snow covered fields in the pre-dawn hours or perched in your stand on a clear new-moon evening.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Etched Glass Reticle - Precision etched glass reticle delivers exceptional target definition for all shooting applications.
- Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil.
- 30mm Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 30mm main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All Meopta riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- 30 Years Transferable Warranty - All MeoStar R2 riflescopes carry Meopta’s 30 Years Transferable Warranty (after registration).
|Main Tube Size||30mm|
|Exit Pupil Length|
|Field View Degree||12.5/2.1|
|Field View Distance||21.9/3.7|
|Focal Pane Pos|
|Impact Per Click||0.7|