MeoStar® R1 3-12x56
No light? No worries.
Designed to collect the maximum amount of light from early dawn to well past dusk and during rapidly changing conditions the MeoStar R1 3-12x56 promises to keep you in the game. Proprietary MB5501™ ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum brightness and edge to edge clarity and our MeoShield™ coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. MeoTrackII™ posi-click finger adjustable turrets offer precise ¼ MOA increments for precise windage and elevation adjustments and shot after shot repeatability. Quality, precision and durability converge to provide you a clear advantage when others have packed and called it a day.
- MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM - MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoTrak IITM Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak IITM posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, ½ MOA (0,5cm / 100m) click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
- MeoQuickTM - MeoQuickTM fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Etched Glass Reticle - Precision etched glass reticle delivers exceptional target definition for all shooting applications.
- 30mm Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 30mm main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Lifetime Warranty - All riflescopes carry Meopta’s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.