ALL BUSINESS, NO NONSENSE.
The X-Bolt stalker isn't flashy, but it is durable, accurate, simple, and has all the elegant lines and curves you'll find on its "prettier" siblings.
More and more hunters are turning to the Composite firearms for many reasons. Probably the biggest is that they no longer want to bang up that pretty Walnut stock. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker is an excellent rifle choice for deer hunting in conditions where a hunter may not wish to take the traditional Walnut stocked rifle. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker's stock is made from tough, Composite material that can take a beating. Don't think it would be slippery, unattractive or uncomfortable to fire. The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm-swell and a Dura-Touch Armor Coating over a flat, black finish. The barrel, bolt and receiver are also finished in a flat, durable non-glare surface. This is a rifle with all the deluxe features of the X-Bolt family, but rugged enough for the demanding hard core deer, elk and sheep hunters.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
- Durable low-luster blued finish reduces reflective glare
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating provides positive gripping surface that is both comfortable and easy to hold onto during all weather conditions
|Calibre / Chamber||300WSM|
|Barrel||Matte blue, free floated|
|Receiver||Matte blue, glass bedded|
|Magazine Capacity||3 Round Rotary magazine|
|Trigger||Adjustable feather trigger|
|Safety||Top tang safety, bolt unlock button|
|Sights||Drilled and tapped for scope mounts|
|Recoil Pad||Inflex technology|
|Accessories||Sling swivel studs installed|
|Drop of Comb||17mm|
|Drop at Heel||13mm|